Thursday, August 27, 2009

365 Cards Day 180 "Going Vintage"


The challenge today at 365 Cards was to use a vintage image on your card. I knew I had no vintage stamps, so the search was on! Once again, that wallpaper sample book came to the rescue. The strawberry came from a border- very farm vintage! I ran a piece of cream card stock through my Cuttlebug and rubbed some taupe ink to age it a little & mounted the berry right on top of it. The sentiment is computer generated and the button and twine are from my stash.
Thanks for looking and have a super day!

6 comments:

  1. fantastic use of wallpaper!! super card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack!!! What a great idea!!! You are SO smart!!! Great card - love the sentiment too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Farm vintage....I LOVE it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this especially since im on a strawberry kick !

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful. Looks like we both used the cuttlebug for our cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wallpaper books do come in handy don't they!

    ReplyDelete