Saturday, January 23, 2010

Glitter Valentine

Happy Weekend!


I have had the idea for this card for a long time, I bought the red glitter letters at Micheal's last year during the "after Christmas clear out". But the final piece came when I was at the dollar store and found the hearts.


I tried it with just the letters but I felt it needed something more....hence the heart border at the bottom. The hearts are from this digital kit, which was FREE! I just re-sized them and printed the border.



So, when I saw this challenge at Lucy's Cards- to use glitter I thought ' I "heart" glitter'! It was like a call from fate saying "get to work on that card missy"! And here it is.....


Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by,
Chrissy

Oh yeah- I almost forgot to tell you.... I won Jane's new digi-stamp set "Jane's Bakery". I am so excited!!!! Check it out! It is so yummy. I can't wait to start creating with those goodies.

Take care!

3 comments:

  1. Love your glittery goodness... great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card - and I am so glad I called out to you from afar. Glitter fans unite :) Love the clean and simple style of this. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guuurrrrl, this is perfection to me! Love it!

    ReplyDelete