Tuesday, February 23, 2010

2S4U- Laura's Sketch 46

Hi there!

It is my first post since I got my CRICUT!! I am soooo excited, I haven't been able to do anything but play with my new toy!

So, my first card with the help of my little Cricut friend is for the 2 Sketches 4 You challenge.

I used my Cricut to cut the butterflies and frame (heehee). I ran the larger butterflies through my Cuttlebug with the Swiss Dots folder. The sentiment is from TPC and the ribbon is Offray from Walmart.

I have so many grand ideas running through my head to give the poor Cricut some exercise so I will be back soooon! Thanks for stopping by.



  1. Sweet card! Great how you stitched on your butterflies! Thanks for playing this week at 2S4Y! :) Kathy

  2. Very pretty! The butterflies are so pretty with the embossing and stitching. Sounds like you're enjoying your new Cricut! Thank you for playing along at 2S4Y! ♥♥ Kay

  3. Beautiful!! I love the butterflies :)
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!

  4. Fabulous!! Love those butterflies! Have fun with your new toy. I have one along with 34 cartridges! It's very addictive :)

  5. Your card is lovely...the butterflies are wonderful! And enjoy your Cricut!! That is so exciting...I adore mine and use it all the time!! Great job with Laura's sketch!


  6. This is SO pretty! Looove those butterflies!

    Thank you so much for playing along with us this week @ 2 Sketches 4 You. :)