Friday, February 26, 2010

Two Challenges, One Card

Thought I might get some multi-tasking in today by combining two challenges on one card!

So, I used the sketch from CPS....








And the colors from the Color Throwdown......











And here is what happened........

I used some My Mind's Eye patterned paper for the background and sewed it on with my sewing machine. The two scalloped borders, the scalloped circle and the frames for the sentiment I cut out with my Cricut. The tree stamp is from a Hero Arts "Anyone Can Stamp" set and the "thanks!" is from a TPC sentiment set.



Thanks for popping by and have a great weekend!

Chrissy

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! I love that tree stamp! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thank you for playing along with the Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card ! Love that tree! Thanks for playing in the Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, the colour combo looks perfect with your design. Just to let you know, you won the digi image draw on my blog for either the Daffodils or Boris. Please send me an email (details on my blog) with your choice and I will get Jane to send the image to you.
    Congratulations!
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete