Saturday, May 29, 2010

Father's Day


Happy weekend all!
Just wanted to pop in with this Father's Day card that I whipped up! I got so excited when I saw the prize at The Pink Stamper that I had to participate!!!

I used my Cricut Create and SCAL to make the oblong box with the sailboat cut out and then used a black marker in the Cricut to print the sentiment. I am really having fun with the new bug of my life. heehee.

The patterned paper is from a Me and My Big Ideas stack that I got at Micheal's a few weeks ago-lots of manly papers in it!

I cut the semi-circle with a Marvy punch and stuck the button in the blank spot. Easy as pie.

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!
Chrissy

3 comments:

  1. I love this ... it's so hard to pick colours for men and you did a great choice!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog....I enjoyed looking around and got some great ideas from you...thanks for sharing your cards as well as your positive comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow....super masculine card! Just love it!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete